Friday, January 15, 2010

More applications

Applied to two more shows in the past couple weeks- the August Lakewood fine arts show and the Cain Park show in July. Lakewood has turned me down 3 or 4 years straight, and I have never applied to Cain Park before- it is single-medium only which is a little different for me. Will see how things go... :)

A couple more apps I have been looking for haven't come out yet, so I have a couple to go yet before I am done for the year. And it looks like the fall Crocker Park show from the Michigan Guild may not be happening this year since they have no advertistement or application for it up? Maybe the cold weather from last year's show talked them out of having it again? A little disappointed since I had done well there the year before...

No comments: