Friday, September 3, 2010

Bumper stickers

I never used to be a bumper-sticker person because the idea of trying to rip them off the car somewhere down the line really didn't appeal. Plus if I have something that means enough to me that I want to display it on my car everywhere I go, I figured I would want to keep it as I switched cars. Well, recently I discovered magnetic bumper stickers, and am taking full advantage! First I have two logo magnets, one on each side of the car, with my business name, logo, what I do, and my website. I also have a Best Friends Animal Sanctuary bumper-magnet on the back of my car. Then I decided I needed something else, so I designed this:






I used a photo I had taken, switched to grayscale and played with the contrast to get a watermark sort of thing for the backing. Then I found someone on Etsy who print custom bumper magnets- kwinkelerphotos. The seller was great, the bumper sticker turned out great, and I am really happy with it!

No comments: