Monday, August 20, 2012

2012 Levis Commons Art Fair, Perrysburg, OH

Just made it home, cleaned up, and some basic admin stuff taken care of after the Levis Commons Art Fair this weekend.  Since I still have a lot of caffeine in me, I wanted to post about it before I go to bed.

As usual, the Guild did a fantastic job with organization and taking care of the artists.  Simply can not say enough good about doing their shows.  They also organized perfect weather for this entire weekend- 70's and mostly sunny for setup and both days of the show.  :)  Best outdoor art fair weather I have had in at least 3-4 years!!

Also, thank you to customers and browsers, old and new, who stopped by to talk and buy from me!  If you are checking this website for the first time, please feel free to follow me on Facebook and/or Twitter, and check out my Etsy shop..  lots more pictures and up-to-date news out there.

As of now, this was my last art fair of the year, so I will be primarily selling online till nice weather comes to Cleveland next spring (so, July maybe?).  Please feel free to get in touch with any special requests, comments, anything in particular you would like to see either in my online commentaries or in my inventory.  And as usual, thank you all for your support and your interest!

Now I'm off to bed- here's hoping the car will miraculously manage to unpack itself overnight! 
 

No comments: