Saturday, August 30, 2008

Booth setup

I did a test setup of my booth to take pictures for my booth slide this morning. It was really warm so I was sweating like crazy before I was done. But I am really happy with the way it turned out- a definite improvement on my previous layout and booth slides I think.. and I LOVE the new carpet panels. Taken individually they are much lighter than the gridwall I was using before, not to mention they look much more uniform and professional.

I hope to be able to pick up a desk/counter for the setup before my next show in October. Then my next step is to get a new tent before my outdoor show season starts next year. I am hoping my semi-broken E-Zup holds together for one more show!! :)

Now I just need to put my old gridwall, accessories, and folding tables up on Craigslist to clear out enough storage space so I have somewhere to keep the new panels.

1 comment:

L said...

Loved your blog, please check mine out at www.lisalaceyonline.com or at my blog on www.lisalaceyonline.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Lisa