Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Goals for September

Before my next show (mid September) I would like to do the following:

1.) Finish re-cutting the next edition of the 6 pieces I sold this weekend.
2.) Design another Portuguese Water Dog pattern. Seems to be flying off the shelves lately (relatively speaking).. Wonder why? :)
3.) Finish cutting at least some of my new pattern backlog.
4.) Lhasa Apso. Keep getting requests for one, need to finish up a pattern. And a cutting.
5.) Get some more work done on Point Reyes piece. It would be nice if I could finish it, but not expecting miracles here. At the rate I am going, I am doubting it will be complete before next year's circuit.
6.) Look into getting a clear sidewall for my tent. It would have been really nice to have this this past Saturday so I could have kept my BIGEXPENSIVE piece out on the front wall during the rain storm and still kept it protected from getting wet. Water and paper artwork are not friends.
7.) Design a booth layout that takes advantage of the fact that I will have a corner booth for the next show (I don't normally sign up for corners, but I was called off the waitlist and the was the only choice left).

No comments: