Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ann Arbor thanks

Now that I have 10 hours of sleep under my belt and finally managed to get the car unpacked,  I wanted to write a quick post about the last 5 days before I dive into all my administrative tasks. 

First of all, the Michigan Guild of Artists and Artisans who put on the Summer Art Fair portion of the show which I was exhibiting in- thank you for inviting me to the show!  As always, the organization was perfectly done and the volunteers and staff were fantastic- helpful and knowledgeable.

Secondly I want to thank the other artists I interacted with, especially my near neighbors and the other veterans who gave me advice as I was preparing for the show.  The show is much bigger than any I had done before, so the logistics were a little overwhelming- you all helped me make sense of it all, and my trip went very smoothly because of your help.

Last but certainly not least, I would like to thank the fair-goers- customers and browsers- who stopped by to look at my work or chat.  Your support is greatly appreciated, and your enthusiasm keeps me excited about doing what I do!  :)

2 comments:

Jules said...

I'm so glad that you came to Ann Arbor this year. I love the piece I bought from you. I hope you'll be back in A2 next year.

Jules said...

I'm so glad that you were at Ann Arbor this year. I love the piece that I bought from you. I hope you'll be back next year.