Friday, May 23, 2014

CHARITY SHARE- Bernese Mountain Dog Puppy

I would like to introduce my Charity Share program.

This piece is the first piece I am putting in my Charity Share list. What this means is that I personally will donate a percentage of the sale price of this piece to a related charity when the piece sells. So you are getting a cool piece of artwork AND doing good at the same time! :)

The charity for this piece is a subject dear to my heart. BFW Rescue is a small group working to helping foster and rehome Berners in need in the US and Canada: http://www.bfwrescue.com/

I will donate 20% of the sale price of this piece to this charity.
-----------------------------------------
This baby Berner is a single edition- this pattern will never be recut.  He is available unframed on Etsy and framed in person or on request. 
 



No comments: