Thursday, October 17, 2019

Favorite brand!

View this post on Instagram
I have been using @flexcut_tools carving knives and gouges for woodcarving for years now and they have always been fantastic for me. Beautifully sharp right out of the box, the blades are strong and hold their edge forever, and the handles are the perfect size and shape to work for hours without fatigue. And now I can tell you about their fantastic customer service too! A knife I just picked up had some irregularities with the blade and handle join which made it really uncomfortable to use. I sent their customer service a message, and within a week they had sent me a replacement knife with no hassle or issues at all. There aren’t many companies out there whose customer service is this much on point. Love ya, #flexcut – this #Krampus is for you! :) #workinprogress #basswood #miniatures #woodcarving #woodcarver #handcarved #carving #christmasornament #carvedornament #woodspirirt #greenman #clevelandartist #flexcutknives #papercutsstudio #papercutsstudioart #beckycrane #flexcuttools
A post shared by PaperCuts Studio by B Crane (@papercutsstudio) on

No comments: