Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Website and online shop update coming!

View this post on Instagram
The new online store and website is starting to take shape! Finished most of the background refinements and got all my art card/miniature inventory listed today. Tomorrow I am hoping for small wood carvings, and maybe some cottonwood. Then the next couple days for the matted 8 x 10 pieces. I am still thinking I might be able to go live by this weekend, but I’m definitely hoping next weekend at the latest. Stay tuned! This is a bit of a scary step for me, since I have been counting on Etsy to drive traffic to my work (even though they hadn’t been doing much good lately). This website will be completely self-driven, so it is a bit of leap of faith. It probably means I will have to try to do a lot more shows and promotion next year to get the word out. Fingers crossed all works out for the best! #papercutsstudio #papercutsstudioart #selfmanaged #adminhat #behindthescenes #artworkiswork #cutpaper #scherenschnitte #woodcarver #makingalivingwithart #professionalartist #heregoesnothin #artistsofcleveland
A post shared by PaperCuts Studio by B Crane (@papercutsstudio) on

No comments: