Saturday, July 12, 2008

Puppies, puppies everywhere!

And two more patterns! The Chihuahua I drew up because I just discontinued my older long-haired Chihuahua cut after selling the last piece I had in inventory, and the golden I drew up since I keep selling out of my golden retriever cuttings. This seems to be a more recent thing for me- common breeds haven't seemed to go as well in the past. I assumed those people have a lot of choices when it comes to getting artwork and gadgets that reflect their breed, so by the time they find me, even if they love my work their walls tend to be full already? One of my favorite things is having someone come in and ask about their uncommon breed, not expecting me to have one, and being able to say "Yes I do!" and show them the piece. I just love the excited reactions!! Though I still haven't had anyone ask me about my Otterhound or Field Spaniel patterns. Or even the Dandie Dinmont terrier for that matter.. Ah well, someday! :)

No comments: